At HARTMANN, we continue to observe the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) with great concern. Now a global pandemic, COVID-19 cases are rising steadily.
The health and safety of our employees is a great priority. For this reason, we have taken the following steps to help protect employees, their families, the NHS frontline staff, and the vulnerable patients we directly deliver to.
These steps will help to ensure we can continue to serve all our customers business-wide, especially the vulnerable patients we deliver directly to and healthcare professionals on the frontline fighting infection and treating our patients.
Measures we've taken;
• Providing employees with continuous information, instructions, preventative measures on Coronavirus, including proper hand hygiene and social distancing.
• Restricted all unnecessary travel
• All employees are working from home where possible. For colleagues working in areas where the home office is not possible, we are working on flexible working solutions that meet the needs of employees and their families wherever possible.
• Introduced a more stringent visitor policy that helps minimise infection risk to employees at our sites.
• Implemented contactless deliveries to all our patients and customers, we deliver directly to.
As a company, we will continue to closely observe how the pandemic develops. Based on the ongoing guidance of the department of health, national and local health authorities, we will adapt our policies and ways of working relating to employees, health services, health care professionals and patients in order that we maintain our high levels of support to the best of our ability.
We continue to go further for health.
Our Customer Service Team and Sales Representatives are here for you during this difficult time. Our teams are available over the phone, Skype, and via email. However please be aware we are currently experiencing an unprecedented increase in traffic via both our website and telephone systems, please bear with us.
We are continuing to ensure our supply routes remain stable and commit to communicate with you should there be any change to this.
Please reach out to your local HARTMANN Representative or call our Customer Service Team on the contact information below, we will be happy to answer any of your questions, concerns or enquiries.
Telephone: 01706 363 200