- Can be lifted or repositioned without leakage or loosening
- Small perforations in the absorptive pad reduce risks of in-growth
- Minimizes maceration
- Evenly distributes fluid across dressing
- Waterproof barrier seals out bacteria
Your versatile choice for a wide variety of care settings, prevention protocols and wound types.
1. Are we ready for this change? Content last reviewed October 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/systems/hospital/pressureulcertoolkit/putool1.html
2. Emily Haesler, editor. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Perth: Cambridge Media; 2014.