1. Registration, log-in and usage
1.1 When users register on the Simply wound Care by Hartmann Application and create an account, they need to enter the following information:
- Country of location
- Mobile phone number
- First and last name
- Email address
- Medical registration number (optional)
Fields in the registration mask marked with optional are not mandatory.
1.2 We use the mobile phone number or email address within the registration process for multi-factor authentication to authenticate users before they can access the application.After registration within the log-In process, we identify the users by email address and mobile phone number. The processing of the data is based on Art. 6 (1) b General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter called “GDPR”).
1.3 When users register on our application for the first time, we execute a match-and-merge process to evaluate if the given information by user already exist in our Customer Relationship Care System and if yes, to compare this information with the existing data. This process enables us to guarantee that user´s data is not doubled, correct and up to date. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
1.4 We merge the registration information into one user account. In addition, we use the user data to the extent necessary to provide our services, i.e. for registration and participation in events, webinars, e-learnings and for authorization Care and access control in general and (if relevant) for information or deletion requests. The processing of the data is governed by Art. 6 (1) b GDPR.
1.5 The following additional data is also processed to ensure the functionality of the Application itself:
- IP address
- Date/time of access
- Status code
- Operating System
- Browser and language
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
2. Data provided voluntarily
Users may provide further data voluntarily during registration or later (hereinafter referred to as "data provided voluntarily"). The provision of such data is optional and mainly applies to the following data:
- Medical registration number
3. Marketing and information consent
We use the data of our users (especially email
- and phone numbers) for marketing or information purposes, as far as our users have consented accordingly. In order to perform this, we use the following channels: e-mail and , telephone.Our marketing and information activities relate to the content offered on the application, including events, webinars, e-learnings and scientific content. The legal basis for the processing of the user’s data is their consent acc. to Art. 6 (1) a GDPR.