IFU Zetuvit Plus Silicone Border GM
The adhesive SAP wound dressing with silicone wound contact layer.
Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border is a SAP wound dressing for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate. It absorbs exudate containing bacteria and proteases and binds it in the absorbent core. A moist wound environment is maintained in the process. Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border is equipped with a silicone wound contact layer that enables a low-pain, atraumatic dressing change. Due to the reliably adhering silicone adhesive border, additional fixation is not necessary. Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border is waterproof and protects against secondary infections with bacteria and viruses.
Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border can be used in context of compression therapy.
sterile, individually sealed
|Product Information||Article Number||Content||EAN|
|sterile, individually sealed|
|1 Folding box of 10 pcs. 1 Box of 6 Folding boxes||4052199298306 4052199298313|
|1 Folding box of 10 pcs. 1 Box of 6 Folding boxes||4052199298344 4052199298351|
|1 Folding box of 10 pcs. 1 Box of 6 Folding boxes||4052199298429 4052199298436|
• Clean the wound using a physiological solution or as instructed by a clinician.
• Select a suitable dressing size and shape for the wound, ensuring that the green absorbent pad exceeds the wound margins by approx. 1 to 2 cm. Do not cut the green absorbent pad. The transparent border can be cut to adapt the dressing to specific body areas, for example into a concave shape.
• Before applying the dressing, after rinsing the wound, make sure that the surrounding skin is dry to ensure that the dressing adheres.
• Remove both protective sheets. Place the adherent side of the dressing onto the wound, so that the green side faces away from the wound.
• Press down the adhesive edges firmly and avoid wrinkles in the border to ensure the dressing stays securely in place.
• No additional fixation is required. If indicated, compression bandages can be applied as instructed by a clinician.
• The dressing can remain on the wound for up to 7 days, depending on the condition of the wound and the established clinical protocol.
• The dressing must be changed if clinically indicated or when exudate reaches the rim of the green absorbent pad.