Protecting people and their health has always been the goal of our surface disinfection. We extend this protection requirement by not only focusing on the task of disinfection, but also including the protection of the world around us. Our solution is a new holistic, sustainable product concept. Bacillol® Zero Tissues embody this new generation of surface disinfection by ensuring, from the outset, that the application, efficacy, and packaging concept are tailored to both, our customer and the environment.
Organic and resource-friendly – Sustainable on every level
- 100% plastic-free wipes
- Biodegradable and compostable non-woven fibre*
- Free from substances of concern according to BPR**
- Up to 75% lower CO2 footprint than conventional low-alcohol surface disinfectant wipes
- 100% recyclable foil
* only applies to the non-woven fibre without soaking solution
Innovation: Organic Acid Complex
- Renewable raw material based on organic fruit acids
- Free from QAC, oxidants, and alcohols
- Very good material compatibility
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal, and virucidal in 2 minutes
- More than 98.5% of ingredients are of organic origin
Start into a more sustainable future with us and Bacillol® Zero Tissues: see video.